|Value Add Competencies
- RPG (All Versions)
- ERP Support
|Value Add Services
- Custom Software Development
- Staff Augmentation
- EDI Consulting
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Web Services Development
- Green Screen Modernization
Power Cloud Infrastructure
- Redundant Internet connectivity to our data centers
- Redundant Cisco Nexus 9K Datacenter Switches
- Redundant Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Redundant Cisco SAN Switches
- IBM V7000 Storage
- IBM Power 824 Server/HMC
- Cisco Dedicated ASA for User SSL VPN
- IBM Tape Drive
- Virtual Tape Library Server
- Hyper-Converged VMWare System
Hosted Power i or AIX LPARS
- Convert to operational expense from a capital expense
- Fixed monthly cost with no 3 or 5 year upgrade or replacement costs
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 Engineers
- 24/7 Monitoring of O/S and Hardware
- Eliminates Licensing & Maintenance Costs
- Managed Backup and VTL Services
- DR available to alternate datacenters.
- Pricing based on CPW/Cores, Memory, and Storage.
Dedicated Power i or AIX for the Enterprise!
Same benefits as Hosted LPARs except:
- We provided a dedicated Power 8 Box
- Pricing based on Cores, Memory, SW Licensing, and Storage
Affordable DR for Power Servers
- Customer’s Power Servers replicates data to an LPAR located in our Datacenter
- Connectivity via VPN or Customer’s dedicated circuit to our datacenter
- VSS MSP supports PowerHA, Mimix, iTerra, and QEDD for replication.
- Up to two DR tests per year
- 24/7 Monitoring and Troubleshooting of replication
- Pricing based on CPW/Cores, Memory, Storage.
Our service is one of the few that is able to provide Power and VMWARE hosting in a customer’s private cloud. This allows customers to put ALL their DR requirements into one place, including IBM Power and Intel based servers.
- System utility software will monitor a System i server 24/7 via the command console
- Senior level personnel monitor the system on a daily basis.
- The Console will monitor and report on the following:
- Last System Save
- Installed i5OS level
- PTF Status
- PTF’s Installed
- Latest IBM Issued PTF’s
- Total DASD allocated to ASP
- Amount of DASD used in ASP
- Report Disk Errors
- Report System Errors
- Report QSYS Message Errors
- Report on available battery life for Cache batteries
- Report Error Logs
- Errors sent to the command console will be immediately forwarded predefined contact list.
IBM i Operational Support
- In conjunction with the customer develop an Operations Support Manual to be used by managed services staff.
- Services as required for trouble shooting, IBM i, i5OS operating software, general security, and network issues.
- Operations support includes problem log error review/analysis and reporting.
- Telephone support for troubleshooting network and system problems.
- Support services will cover the IBM i network including H/A.
- Review of backup logs in the event of a failed backup, escalate findings to determine plan of action.
- Assist with work management and job scheduling issues that may arise.
- Identify and report on scheduled jobs that are running longer than normal allotted times. (Target run times will need to be identified in the operations support manual).
- Identify jobs that have ended abnormally. Take action per the operations support manual
- Identify and report on sudden/unexpected increases in disk utilization.
- Monitor track and report disk usage (if usage is above 85%).
- Provide a monthly summary of activities.
IBMi H/A Management
H/A Specialist will monitor the following on a Daily Basis:
- Two (2) Daily System & replication Checks
- Resolve replication errors, as needed
- Resolve Out-of-Sync file conditions
- Review H/A Replication audit reports and resolve any issues.
- H/A configuration adjustments (if required)
- Monthly Activity updates
- Automated audits performed
- PTF’s & H/A SPC’s – Service packs recommended and installed
- Version Upgrade Analysis and Recommendation.
- Install MIMIX SPC’s, version as agreed upon
- Availability Updates
- Provide first level support on the replication product. Open and track second level support issues.
- Perform an annual switch test of the MIMIX environment
- Maintain H/A Runbook
H/A with IntellaFlash
How does Flash and IntellaFLASH improve your operations and productivity
- Provides “near” Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- Supports Heterogeneous Environments
- Create Instant Dev/Test/QA
- Non-disruptive to Production or H/A environments
- DR Testing without stopping send or apply sessions
- Reduce backup outage to SECONDS
- Reduce cost by utilizing the Intella-Flash Cloud Solution
- Create point-in-time copies of your entire environment within minutes
- At your site or in our Cloud
- Easy and quickly repeatable
- Processes are tied into Job Schedulers
- Provides “near” Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
- No User downtime for backups
- Supports BRMS and Tivoli Storage Manager
- No user down time for planned outages
- No disruption to the send and receive process
- Supports heterogeneous environments
- Create Test/Development environments in on the fly
- Simplify operating system / application upgrade testing efforts
- Improve quality assurance testing
IntellaFLASH – Production Scenario
IntellaFLASH – Test/Dev/QA
Real-Time Replication with IntellaFlash
- SSAE 16 SOC 1, Type 2, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC3
- PCI DSS
What You Can Expect