Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
A teammate in this position must have…
- 5 plus years of solid EDI programming experience.
- A minimum 3 years project leadership experience supporting medium to large projects.
- Experience in all phases of a Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology.
- Candidate must possess good verbal & written communication skills.
- Coding experience with EDI software packages (Gentran, Trusted Link, EXTOL).
Network Engineer/Access Developer
Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Server OS Support:
Windows 2008/2012, Ubuntu/Linux, Updates/Upgrades Management, Backup/Recovery
Helpdesk ticketing system
LAN/WAN network support:
Cisco firewall, Managed switches, Virtual private network, Windows domain, Branch office support through both remote and the occasional onsite visits, Support Liaison between Paragon and Co-Located Data-center facility
Microsoft Application Support:
MS Access, SQL Server, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
PHP Software Developer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Take ownership and manage full solution lifecycle from proof of concept to production, accountable for SDLC, system design, quality, architecture, and requirements management.
To find out more information about these exciting career opportunities, please contact...
Phone: (717) 764-7909 ext.124